Let Team 80 Be Your Accounting Department
When it comes to running a small business in the Denver metro area, the thought of managing your finances can be frustrating and can often distract you from your daily operations. Here at Team 80 we understand this, so we use a set of systems and processes to create a turn-key accounting solution for your small business. Let us help you take care of the back-end so that you can get back to focusing on growing your dream!
Table of contents:
- What is Small Business Accounting?
- Why Team 80?
- What Services Does Team 80 Offer?
- Ready to simplify your accounting and level up?
What is Small Business Accounting?
Small business accounting is more than accounting; it is also the process of providing information to the business owner that allows them to understand how their business is doing from a financial perspective and provide them with the information they need to aid in the decision making.
Why Team 80?
We specialize in “back-office accounting automation” providing an all-in-one solution for all of your accounting needs so that you don’t need to hire internally. We promise to save you money and time. We respect the fact that no one company can offer all the best tools so we partner with the best-of-the-best cloud-based accounting solutions, giving our expert help to set you up and keep you running smoothly with your specific accounting needs.
Small business accounting requires a more personal touch. Our mission is to end small business failure. Most small businesses have no idea what story their financials are telling them. We’re here to bridge that gap. We understand that small businesses don’t have access to the resources that larger corporations do. We want to be able to bring the same level of service to small businesses that a big company has, and we want to bring it to a level that is scalable to them. Here at Team 80, we focus on the relationship between the owners and become more than an outsourced solution; we become teammates.
What Services Does Team 80 Offer?
Using cloud-hosted applications such as Xero, QuickBooks, Bill.com, Gusto, and Expensify, our cloud-based accounting is an indispensable tool that empowers business owners with the ability to run their business from anywhere on the planet at any time.
Our turn-key solution is that we have done all the hard work by bundling these software applications so that business owners don’t have to worry about putting together an accounting system themselves.
Essentially Team 80 can function as a small business’ accounting department to assist with the following:
- Payroll setup and processing
- Accounts Payable (managing and paying bills)
- Account Receivable (managing and invoicing customers)
- Cash Management (making sure they understand where they are spending their money and if there are any issues to be concerned about)
- Financial Statement Prep (providing the client with the reports that show the financial results on a monthly basis)
- Dedicated Chief Accounting Officer (a degreed accountant who is a Controller level team member. Most small businesses can’t afford this level of expertise and they are stuck using a “bookkeeper”)
- Sales Tax (we can help with compliance with complicated sales tax laws as well as filing monthly sales tax returns)
- Employee Expense Reports
The last accounting system decision you will have to make is to sign up with Team 80. Once you’ve done that, we’ll take the wheel and make sure that all systems are set up so that you have the information you need to run your business.
Ready to simplify your accounting and level up?